Tuesday, January 26, 2010

look at my little girl sitting up!!

Ellia is getting so big so fast!! She sat for such a long time before falling over. She was smiling and is so cute.

She also:

  • grabs everything she can
  • reaches for toys where they aren't in reach
  • can push the buttons on toys to make them play music
  • can hear daddy in the next room and looks for him
  • she laughs
  • rolls all over the place! (I will sit next to her and then she will be on the other end of the room)
  • sleeps really well in her crib! (first baby I have had sleep in a crib!)
  • and is the prettiest baby girl





1 comment:

Kelly and Liam said...

Oh my gosh Jen! She is getting so big. It kinda freaks me out because I know Liam is right behind her. He isnt rolling over yet though.