Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Ellia's 2 month visit to the dr

I love this picture!
Today we went to Springfield to the doctor for Ellia. Dr. Jones was out today so we saw Val instead. She checked out ok, she weighs 12.1 lbs. and 22 inches long. Bella was the one with the camera today and I think she actually got a few cute pictures. Ellia got 3 shots today and Bella got the flu mist.

3 comments:

Kristy, better known as Mommy said...

I love the second picture, too! At first I thought she looked just like Riah, then I thought she looked like Bella, but now I think she has her own look. She's adorable!

Four Better or Four Worse said...

She is a cutie... however, I am pretty sure she doesn't weigh 21 lbs! She's be the Michelin Man if she did!

DisneyWorldFan said...

haha Amy, I fixed it. I turned the numbers around, but what do you expect when I am typing one handed while nursing!!