Ellia with all the sweets at Katie's for the Balloon Fest Party. (right where she belongs huh?)
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
our last week of August and Ellia is 4 weeks today!
So much happened again this week. It was the kids first full week of school and we started with band. Now this week Cub Scouts starts up and the next week Girl Scouts starts too. So here we go with our busy time again!!! I went to a visitation for a 2 year old that passed away, went to the balloon fest (both Friday and Saturday), then Sunday I had a Girl Scout bridging cerimony that I went to with Moriah. Here are a few pictures of our busy weekend. I have been getting bow orders in and need to get them completed!! Not so easy with a newborn. I really liked my turn-around time before and now I need to tell myself that if they have to wait a few days, that is ok, family is first!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment