Tuesday, June 30, 2009

over 100 pictures taken the last couple of days but not my kids!

OK, so they aren't my kids, but they are my business!! (ha ha) I have taken over 100 pics of bows and edited them and I am going crazy with it!!! Some pictures I don't like how they turn out, others are great!! (oh, well I am leaving it the way it is because I don't have the time or the patients to make them all great right now!) So, enjoy some of my new bows that I have been working on!

Tomorrow I go to the Dr. and it is every week from here until the baby gets here! We do have a name picked out (finally), and the bag is packed (as far as what I can actually put in there for now!). Today I watched Emma from church so Libby could take the baby to her appointments that she had, we went to the park, sat outside and listened to Isaiah read me a story, weeded just a little bit in the butterfly garden, made dinner and now we are all ready for bed and going to watch a movie the kids picked up at the library this morning. Mike is still working (this always happens on the last day of the month, that is the day to buy cars I guess!!!)

Tomorrow starts July!! (yeah!!) The kids can't wait for the fireworks and cookout at my mom's house! (my 20% off all red, white, and blue bows starts too!!) a sneak peak at fall
An American Girl bow

And a cupcake bow (this matches a gymbo line from last fall, so if you have a gymbo outlet I am sure you will see it there this fall!!)



2 comments:

Kelly and Liam said...

So what is the name???

DisneyWorldFan said...

Silly girl, we don't tell the name! You have to wait for that until she actually comes!! that is what we save for the surprise since we tell everyone what we are having!