Sunday, April 5, 2009

Girl Scout Father Daughter Dance!!

Moriah was so excited about going on a date with daddy that she asked me all day when she
gets to go out with daddy. Well the time finally came and she looked so pretty! Daddy surprised her with flowers and then they headed off!! After they were gone for a while I had to sneak into the dance to get a few pictures. (I didn't get many because I didn't want to be there long, and David said " what are you doing here? This is for the dads and their girls!!) So here are a few pictures that I took of the night. They had a great time dancing and did a hula hoop contest. (the guys didn't do very well from what I have been told!!) It was also cool that when Mike came home he said that he saw my bows on lots of little girls there!!!

Can you tell that she is excited!!

Moriah and Halie

Madalyn and Krystina

1 comment:

Kristy, better known as Mommy said...

I love her outfit! You can totally tell how excited she is, too!