Mike and I went to the Doctor today for another appt. for me. We got our sonogram and everything looks good. (lucky me gets another one at my next appt. because they couldn't get a good picture of the heart. baby was laying with it's back up so you could only get the spine) So we did find out what we were having and it was a great surprise. I wasn't hoping really big one way or another so it was great!!! Mike had just told the Tech that if it was a BOY we would be visiting alot of buffets in the next 20 years (because my boys like to eat!!!) and if it was a GIRL we would be going to Olive Garden more!! The tech took that statement to tell us what we were having it was cute!! Not even knowing that she was going to look for the gender at the time she was just in conversation with us and she said "Well, it looks like you will be visiting the Olive Garden, IT'S A GIRL!!" It was really cool!! It made it more special that way and had us laughing!! So, IT'S A GIRL!!!
After the Doctor we headed to Babies R Us and looked at some things that we are in need of. We got the bedding, and bedroom stuff. And after the Olive Garden comment we had to go eat there for lunch!! Melanie met up with us there and had lunch with us. (It was yummy!!)
Mike then took me to the mall where we found a cute little outfit at Macy's for the baby. It is pink and white (of course) with Bows all over it!! (isn't that great!!!) it is so cute. It also says I love daddy!! I see a new business card in the future!!! (hahaha) and I also got a cute little outfit set at Gymboree!!
Then to top it all off, my business was in the lifestyle section of the Lincoln Courier!! It was a nice color article that talked about my business and had pictures of me with Bella Boo!! It did have a few mistakes in the writing, but since when is the paper always 100% correct???!?!?!
There you have it!! I very fun filled exciting day!!!
3 comments:
Did you seriously post that at almost 2am? I am so excited that you are having a girl! That is now 2 people I know having a girl. Amy said she isnt finding out. How exciting!!!
yes, I actually did post this at almost 2am!! I couldn't sleep and had a ton to get done for this weekends show!!
Congrats on the girl!!!! She will be just as wrapped around Mike's finger as the other ones and just as cute!
Post a Comment