Thursday, January 8, 2009

Magic Kingdom again today!

I decided to spend both of my days at Magic Kingdom because I thought that would be the park that Bella liked the best! (And I was right!!) We went on soooo many rides today the lines were great only 10-20 minutes for most of them (Peter Pan was and always is 65 minutes! I got a fast pass for this first thing in the morning so we could ride it today, There is another GREAT tip for those wanting tips for Disney!!) We rode many rides 2 or 3 times in a row today: the carousal, it's a small world, Pooh, and lots of others. Also, if you have kids that love Pooh you should eat at the Crystal Palace at the Magic Kingdom, It is one of the best priced character meals to do! My dad has an extra day on his ticket so I think I will be going to Disney's Hollywood Studios. Oh, and we went to see Cinderella again today and she left a BIG kissy mark on Bella's forehead. (she came back and told grandma, pointing to it, that "Cinderella kissed me here!") My nice warm vacation is almost to a close, but I am ready to see my Hubby and other kids again too! Love you all and see you soon!!

2 comments:

Kelly and Liam said...

I wish I was there with you!

Kelly and Liam said...

Are you back yet? We are headed to San Diego for the night in a few hours.