Monday, January 19, 2009
Hi-Ho, Hi-Ho, it's off to Cleaning we go!!
I am so excited that I have another, messy room cleaned out and another 2 bags of garage sale stuff! The Girls room. And where does all this STUFF come from? I don't understand how I keep coming up with more stuff. Anyway I feel good it took me 2 days to go through it all, but it had to be done. Friday night we took the kids to the show "Hotel for Dogs" it was very cute. Then on Saturday I went scrapbooking at Zion school (I had signed up to help with it) so I got about 12 pages done there (go me!! I haven't scrapbooked forever!) Sunday was the pinewood derby for Scouts, so Mike had to leave Church early to get there for sign in, Isaiah didn't get to go because he was sick throwing up the night before. And then today I went to Prairie Years to sell bows, took the kids to Chuck E. Cheese in Bloomington, went and sold bows to Cookie Cutters, and Gingerbread House, stopped by Sam's Club and I am now home!! What a tiring day! Next put away the rest of the food, make cookies for Isaiah to take to school in the morning to celebrate his birthday and Cookies for Moriah to celebrate her half-birthday. Oh, and I need to make supper too! Ok, can you tell my life is on like a super fast forward with too much to get done?! I hope everyone else is healthy and life is running smoothly!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment