Sunday, December 28, 2008

Some BIG News in the Prather Household!

OK, so I have been saving something that I was trying to wait until January to tell people, but things have come up and I "let the cat out of the bag today!"

Mike and I are expecting a baby August 2, 2009. Everything looks good with the baby now and I am already trying to think of how to get my holiday bows done this summer so I don't go crazy this fall.

We told the family with a small photo book that I put together. On each page was a baby picture and a current picture of each of my children with the last page being the sonogram picture from my Dr. visit earlier this month. It was funny how it was pasted from one person to the next without someone Yelling out "your having a baby?" There were some "oh my are you serious?" and "REALLY!!" But overall I think it went over a bit better than I thought. So, there you have it something I am sure I will get some comments on!!If not no one is reading my blog anymore!! hahaha!!!!

3 comments:

Four Better or Four Worse said...

Congratulations! I had a feeling Bella would not be your baby for long! :P

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo!!! Congrats!!

Kelly and Liam said...

It was so good seeing you and your family. I cant wait to see the new lil one when it is born! Congrats...you are a great mom and that baby will be so lucky to have you. Now if only I could do the same!!!