Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Why is it so hard?

Why is it that after having four kids it is so hard to say that you are done? I am blessed with four wonderful loving children. What brings this to my mind is that as I was sitting looking at my email just a bit ago my little baby Bella was dumping out my pictures that I just grouped together and when I was picking them up there were some pictures of her in the hospital. It seems like yesterday that I was sitting with a newborn in my arms, but now I turn around and she is talking, walking, laughing, and anything else that you could imagine an 18 month getting into!!

Also, over the weekend I went to breakfast with my mom and sisters as we always do on Feb. 9th because it is our little sisters birthday. As we sat and talked mom reminded us of her most favorite time of having children was like I have it now!! They are little and they still want everything to do with you!

It makes me sad to think that I will never have a newborn again, that I will actually start sleeping better in the night, and that my kids are growing up and there will be a day that they wont stop to tell me "I love you mommy"

With this all being said I think I am ready for someone in the family to have a baby so I can snuggle up next to it and give it some love, and to smell that newborn again!!

Love you all!

No comments: