
The kids had a great time last night! We went to Katie's house and had a wiener roast and then went trick or treating to some houses in Mayfair. Moriah was Cinderella, Zack was a robot (which he made with very little help from mom), Isaiah was Pikachu from Pokemon, and Bella had 2 outfits she was a baby princess and also Dumbo. The video is of the way bella trick or treated! She went to the bucket and grabbed handfuls of candy to put in her bucket!
6 comments:
Looks like someone loves her CHOCOLATE! I miss the excitement of being a kid and trick or treating.
YES she does!! When you have kids you get to relive some of the excitement!
I know I cant wait! I am a big kid at heart!
They are so cute in their costumes! Zack did an awesome job on his!
I finally got the video to play! She is so cute trick-or-treating! She looks so grown up!
Oh my goodness, I don't think it gets any cuter!!!
Post a Comment