Saturday, October 20, 2007

Back Home!!

I am sooo happy to be home. This has been a very rough week! My kids started with the sickness on Tuesday and we ended up with Bella in the Springfield Hospital Friday until now 2:20pm Saturday. She needed to be put on an IV because of dehydration. Thanks to my Aunt Becky who took care of my boys till Mike got back to Lincoln on Friday night and Thanks to my friend Libby who drove all the way from Atlanta, IL to Springfield, IL to pick Moriah up from me! (pluse she got to spend the night with her best friend!) I am super tired so I will post again Monday!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really hope all your kids are better. Prayers and hugs to your family. Take care of yourselves and thanks for all the sweet posts on my blog:)